Monday, April 16, 2007

The Beginning (what this is exactly, but not too exactly)

Okay. This is my blog. I decided to create this blog because I felt I should participate in this digital text revolution of sorts. I too need to get things off of my chest, and yes, from my chest straight on to the internet. And why not? There are thousands upon thousands of blogs up, and probably slightly fewer than 10 that anyone reads with interest. They are poor odds for a junior blogger such as myself and yet I am optimistic that I do not type in vain. My blog will address many issues such as politics (Canadian and International), music of any interest to me (and others), literature that I have read (or at least claim to have read), and whatever else I might want to discuss. I'll try my best not to make this a personal diary, but to treat it more like a space for me to open discussion on the very latest in personal opinion.

And so I vow: to update regularly, to express my thoughts in a clear and coherent manner, and to remind all of you repeatedly to read this.

thanks,

Gabriel Gorman

No comments: